BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 5, 2010

WE ARE IN JAPAN!!!

So we made it! The plane ride was not nearly as bad as I had anticipated!!! It is HOT here, which I am not used to. I do not like it, but I am assured in a few weeks it will cool down and I'll be freezing. Great! lol I am looking at things here differently this time. Trying to picture a time when things here will actually make sense and seem familiar...really hard to imagine! Everything is just so totally different! I'm really glad I brought my spices (Thanks, Megan)!!! Looking at my sister-in-laws spice rack is a little daunting, so it will be nice to have some English in my kitchen!!! Not that I will have a kitchen for awhile, but someday in the near-ish future =)

We have been going non-stop since arriving! Family time, church time, bridal shower, birthdays, the guys climbing Mt. Fuji...Hopefully it will slow down soon. I need a break!! I know it will after the wedding...one more week!!! It dawned on me last night that I will get to be her to help Kelly organize her new house!! yay! I'm excited for that stuff =)

Well, I have to try and get ready with 2 kids on the loose....wish me luck! =)

0 comments: