BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ramen anyone??

Hello, well we've been here for a week now and are getting adjusted. I drove for the first time yesterday!!! It wasn't so bad, but it would be way more comfortable if i could just sit on the left side of the car and drive!! Its so hard to judge the distance from the other side of the car...maybe its just me. =) I also turned on the wind shield wipers every time I went to make a turn! lol At least the peddles are in the same order!!! That would just be bad! At some point it would be helpful if I new what all their signs meant to, but I guess for now crosswalks and speed signs will have to do. I cannot imagine every knowing my way around here it all looks the SAME!! But eventually I know I will.
Its still really hot, but its a bit better today since its raining. This is the first day since we've been here that the boys have gotten a proper nap and we haven't been out and about all day. Poor kids..it doesn't help Keagan's attitude when he doesn't get a proper nap! Jack could care less...hahaha This morning he was in a walker and just put his head down and passed out!!! lol Soo funny! =)
I seriously gotta get a camera to upload some pics from here. Its crazy to just go to the grocery store or 7-11! I really need to learn Japanese =) duh!!
Anywho...let me know if you have any questions or comments! lol

1 comments:

coffeewithnana said...

I love hearing about your day and about the boys. A photo of Jack sleeping in a walker would be priceless. It would match the one with you sleeping in the swing. I miss you baby. Mom