BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 27, 2010

Over The Hill

I "ran" again today! I don't weigh any less though and that was my second time! WTH?! LOL Anywho...I'm gonna try to do it more often. There is a really nice track nearby that goes along the river.
Got surprised by a cockroach in the shower after my "run"...super fun! I totally screamed like a girl =)
All the family, except Stephen who is in Tokyo, came over for dinner tonight. Monday is typically the Justus Family day off and it's Jamie's last one here since she and the girls leave Thursday. So, everyone came over for dinner and a surprise-ish birthday party for Nathan and Angela!!! They share a birthday, October 3rd, and this year is a big one (30 and 40) so we celebrated while Jamie was here!! =) They got "Older Than Dirt" and "Almost Older Than Dirt" cakes! And lots of gifts. It was fun!
Now all the kids are in bed and the house is mostly cleaned up and we are watching the end of ID4 on tv. Good Times, good times!!

0 comments: