BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 17, 2010

Summer is not over!

So here we are in mid September and we still need the AC to be comfortable! Looking at the forecast it will be 82 today, 84 tomorrow and pretty much the same until like Thursday!!! I wish it was warm and not hot. I'm just not used to it! I'm such a NW girl haha. I liked San Diego though, but the norm was like 70s and not humid. Anywho...
We went to SanSei yesterday, which is a second hand store, to get a highchair for Jack. We found a super cute one for like $13!! AND they have tons of other great stuff too. Lots of nice furniture, bunk beds even!! We'll probably get stuff from there if we ever move out. This store was WAY better than any second hand store I've ever been to. Small, but everything was in really good condition!!
Rick (my father-in-law) and Caleb (bro-in-law) went to two different commissaries yesterday and came back with a TON of stuff! They have always gone one a month and stocked up on things that aren't available or are much more expensive in town. One nice perk for serving 20 years in the Navy. I have a feeling that this is the biggest trip they've made in awhile! Now Jack has LOTS of yummy baby food and is gobbling it up like its outta style! He does like rice and other regular stuff, but he still only has 6 teeth so I never feel like he gets enough. I absolutely love to see him devour his food and know he has a full tummy! (as long as its not too full and he doesn't spit up on me like last night!)
NOTE TO ALL WHO MAY TRAVEL TO JAPAN WITH CHILDREN IN DIAPERS---BRING YOUR OWN DIAPER WIPES!!! They sell them here of course but they are paper thin and you may as well just use your hand. I'm just sayin... They have a company here called The Flying Pig where you can order stuff from Costco and they deliver it to your door. They have the same wipes we bought in the states (2x the $) and I can't wait to get a box! Rick did pick us up some to get by for a little bit though, thankfully! =)
Well that's enough for now! =)

0 comments: