BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 24, 2010

Diiner for...12!!!

I made 2 lasagnas tonight for dinner!!! There were about 12 of us, and that wasn't even all the family here. We were missing like 9 people!!! It was really good, Ruthanne made the salad, which was also really good!! I had to actually boil the noodles though...blah! Now I remember why I always use the "oven ready" kind =) I also made brownies (from a box, not scratch) so I am in a food coma now! I really just want to go to sleep, but we have Grey's to watch =) I also found out that I have TWO, not just one, episodes of Vampire Diaries to watch!!! Yay! That will have to wait for tomorrow I think. =)

Jack is doing great in his own room!! Third night in a row and we are all sleeping much better! He's such a faker, trying to play like he couldn't sleep through the night lol.

It rained today and was actually cooler! No A/C all day....that is the first time since we've been here that we haven't used A/C! It was still probably high 60's, maybe even 70, but the difference was amazing! I wish it would stay like this, but alas, I am told that its supposed to get back up in the 80s next week. =( Am i just weird???

Well, that is all for now! =)

0 comments: