BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 1, 2010

Homework

Well, I went with Angela and got some books to learn Hiragana and Katakana, two of the alphabets here. its pretty interesting. the books are for 4-5 year olds so....I'm feeling pretty funny studying my little book with a teddy bear on it! hahaha There is just so much to learn! Hopefully I will be able to remember some of it though! Some of it is so similar though and I just don't get what the difference is! Plus there is no way, that I know of yet, to know when you hold something or make it short except by learning as you go. Like Nathan was ah-meh (short) means candy but ah-meh (longer) means rain.....hmmmm????? Okay, well, I'm still gonna try =) i'll let you know more on how it goes! Matane!!!

1 comments:

Connie said...

gambatte Riika chan