BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Japanistic

So, I have a few things to blog about today. And for the most part they are un-related! lol First, I was talking to Kelly (my SIL) the other day and she was telling me the Japanese people sit on the floor in the shower!!! WTH?! She asked her hubby about it, because he is Japanese, and he said that taking a shower is supposed to be relaxing and standing up isn't so they sit down. hahahaha! Gross! But they do have special mats that they buy so sit on the floor while they shower. If you want to sit while you bathe...take a bath??! Silly Japanese people.

Ok next on the agenda is that in the last few years I have realized how very few good friends I actually have and its really sad. I am here in Japan and I find myself wanting only to talk to a few choice people. Not that other people aren't important or lovely to be with, its just interesting to see who actually gives a $h^# when it matters. What bugs me most is when the people who ought to care don't. The people you wait for a response from and it never comes. The people who consistently disappoint you but you keep hoping. A big part of me wants to throw my hands up and say "fine, screw you," but I can't because, again, these are the people who are supposed to be there for you. So to all you out there who are loyal and actually care...THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. And to all you out there who don't, but should, thanks for nothing. You make my life just a little more miserable and you suck. (cuz its all about me of course, its my blog damn it)

For my final word...I have decided that Japanese isn't a real language. I have been here for two months! Its just a bunch of made up sounds and random scribbles, because seriously....I still don't get it. Is it because I don't like fish??? hmmmm

0 comments: