BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 15, 2010

The great debate

Okay, so here is the deal. I didn't make it to my goal weight by my birthday which is in 12 days. Shocker....I still want to, but lots of excuses. Anyways, that is not why I am posting now. I am posting, to all of you who read this...pbly no one, just to clear my head and put the insanity out there.
Current question of this Justus household...How to move to Japan in TWO months??!!! NO, I am not joking. Shoot, we moved across the country in 2.5 weeks, why not try an entirely different country this time and give ourselves a little more cushion, say 5.5 more weeks. LOL
So how will we even do this....well a number of very important things would have to happen. I don't even know where to start the list. Lets see...
1. Sell the car we upside down on (not so hard, yeah right)
2. Get out of our apartment lease we just signed like 4 months ago (easy peasy, pfft)
3. Figure out what crap we want and can take with us (big fat *ugh* on this one)
4. Figure out where to put the crap we don't want to get rid of but can't take (sigh)
5. Oh, right! Come up with like $4000 ish to get there!!!! (ROTFL)
6. And most importantly DO NOT GO INSANE!!
Some of you may ask...Why in the crap would you move to Japan?? Well, Nathan grew up there and a lot of his family are still there so, its like moving home for him. Another question you may be struggling with is...Why try to move in 2 months?? This is a good one. His youngest sister, Kelly, is getting married and we would obviously like to go. For those of you who have never looked into tickets to Japan, they are really expensive. So...the *least* expensive thing for us to do if we DO move to Japan is to go for the wedding and just stay.
More to come and we figure all this out and really decide if we are going or not. But, with the way Nathan is acting I feel like the decision has already been made, just not said out loud. hmmmm

0 comments: