BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 30, 2010

Departure date!

So....we are for sure going to Japan for the wedding! We leave the 1st of Sept!! Now to just wok out the details to stay...hmmm. If nothing else comes of all this we have at least started praying together every day! God is good!!! And it will definitely take His provision to live in Japan! I also talked with my Mom about it finally and she took it really well. Better than expected! She understands the timing and opportunity that is there for us and the children even though she will miss us terribly. I hope as our departure date draws nearer and we really figure out if we are going to live there that she remains supportive about it. We will miss her and my dad a lot!!!
In other news - Keagan has started going potty by himself in the toilet! Woohoo!!! The joys of motherhood lol!
AND I am at the end of my math class and really need to crunch some numbers! More new to come!!

0 comments: