BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Nice try!

Well, it was a nice thought, but losing lots of weight in a week and a half is just not happening. I lost a few though and the cabbage soup I made for the diet was actually really good!!

I'm super excited about our trip! I wanna live it up!! I went to see if I could find a new swimsuit today. Why o why did I torture myself that way?? Ugh and yuck! I realized that I am beyond sick of being fat and I am going to be 30 in July....and I DO NOT want to be both. So my birthday present to myself is gonna be a skinny me!!! Gonna join a gym when we get back and start getting my body back into shape!!!

Anywho....until then I will just have to photo shop my Hawaii pics and blur out the fatty lookin parts! lol!!! Hawaii is gonna be so fun!!!!!!!!

0 comments: