BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 19, 2010

Let The Pain Begin...

I went to the gym and worked out for the first time in a long time today! Felt GOOD! I worked with a trainer since they give you some free sessions when you sign up. He was nice and really helpful. The gym I joined is great in that they give you the 2 free sessions in the beginning and then every month they switch up your program for you for free so that you keep progressing towards your goal. I'm just really hoping I look dramatically different by my birthday...I'm still gonna stick with it after that of course, but MAN do I want fit back into all my clothes!! I can't afford a new wardrobe!! lol My next appointment is Tuesday and we do all the measurements and weight check then. =( Boo! It will be cool later to see the progress I've made cuz we'll do it once a month tho.

0 comments: