BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 2, 2011

ALL MOVED!

Ok, I will start out by saying that I did the detox for 6 days and it wasn't so bad....until we started moving and I was working really hard and not able to eat anything!!! I start my diet tomorrow and will write more about that on Wed probably.

Anywho....the move!!! Friday my Mom watched the kids and I borrowed my cousin in law's truck and took a load over to the new house and then drove to Tacoma to get our stuff from Nathan's sister's house where we were storing it. I managed to fit it ALL in the truck! Because I am amazing! Then I drove the hour back to the house and unloaded it. THEN I went back to where we were moving from to get more stuff and moved that too!!!

Saturday...we started early and moved everything else out, including furniture. Then my mom and painted one of the rooms for the lady we house sat for. After that Nathan came to help me clean while Stephen stayed at our new house with the kids!! We were done by 7, which was good because that is when she got home!!!!!

Sunday....we skipped church because we could barely move! Relaxed a little and then went shopping for all the necessities! Including a new set of pots and pans for ME!!! YAY!!! We also got to see a family friend from Japan AND went to a birthday party for my cousin! Super busy weekend!!! Now I have to put everything together...the kitchen is an absolute wreck and there is laundry covering the whole floor in our room!!!! LOVING all the new space though =)

0 comments: