BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 4

Ok, so this is a busy week because we are moving this weekend and have lots of stuff do. ANYWAYS, I have been good! I've been following the detox and I have never wanted to eat so much in my life!!! The grocery store is torture and even driving down the main road with all the restaurants is brutal. But I have been strong!!

I lost 6 lbs as of yesterday, but I weighed myself after eating this morning and it said that I gained back 3lbs. So...I don't think that is accurate, but the purpose of the detox is to cleanse your system not to lose weight.

It's not so bad. It's definitely making the week a LOT longer! But on the up side, it will make the diet I go on seem a lot less restrictive!!

Anywho, that is the scoop. I'm still doing it, I'm hungry, but hopefully my body will be more ready for the diet I start next week.

0 comments: