BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 22, 2010

T Minus 10 days....

I hijacked my computer back! Buahahahaha! Anyways....I am so tired today. We have 10 days left and kinda got stuck on packing over the weekend because we have no one to pawn the boys off on. haha But tomorrow my mom is watching them again so we should get a lot done!!! Well, we better cuz time is running out! So much to consider, so much to do! Cable, cell phones, car, pots, pans, bedding, clothes....it goes on and on! Do we take the photo albums? How many shoes do we take? Can I take my hair dryer? What about my spices, how can I pack those? Gotta take my measuring cups! Do we buy more suitcases or just tape up some ghetto boxes? Hmmmm
So you can guess what is on my mind! Chocolate! Just kidding! We started YouTube-ing our lives and I look so fat! I'm even more depressed about my weight now. I just know that people in Japan are gonna ask if I'm pregnant! Stupid belly, baby fat!!! My butt is big but its my tummy that is the main problem...ugh! So...still need to work on that *sigh*
Anywho...this blog is boring cuz I'm tired, but I'll write something better soon! k? k.

0 comments: