BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 24, 2009

First Dr Appt in VA

So, we found a practice who is pro-VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean) and saw the doctor on Wed. The office is new, small, and clean. The people at the front desk were friendly and helpful. I was little disappointed that they didn't have anything to entertain children in the lobby, or in the rooms. So, of course Keagan gravitated towards the bio-hazard waste bin...*sigh*
Did the usual when we went back to the room, I have actually lost about 4 pounds in the last month or so. Talked to the nurse, she was nice. Heard the baby's heartbeat!!!! 152 and going strong!! That was by far the most exciting part of the appointment!! Because until you can feel the baby moving there is no way to tell if they are doing okay in there or not. So it made me feel much better!
Met the doctor who was very nice and has a daughter a little older than Keagan. He gave me more info about the hospital we will deliver at, and the bigger hospital down the way they have privileges at that also has a level 3 NICU. Pretty cut and dry.
AND I made my appointment for our ultrasound - MAY 29th!!! So I shall keep you posted on that! Yay!

1 comments:

Connie said...

So glad you found a good place and that "Nudger's" ticker is ticking well.